Thursday 21 March 2013

21st March - Freezing House and Muppets R Us !!

Woke up this morning at 6:35 am to the familiar scratching of my fat cat. At least it wasn't 4:30 like it is most days. Anyway, i digress.
The central heating should be on at 6:00 am to warm the house up nicely for the alarm to wake us up at 7 am. Not today!! Spent a bleary eyed 10 minutes having to reset the timer on the heating followed by the next 15 minutes freezing my bits off!!
Hopefully all is sorted now tho toasted warm this evening and in the morning.

Today's FatMumSlim photo a day challenge is Working! So the picture is my trusty trolley in the lift with the tools of my trade !! It did have more than that on it later on. I didn't just push a piece of paper round the office. Although that would have been preferable to dealing with the Muppets who were filling up the inbox.

Looking forward to next week. Short week and in Leeds unfortunately I'm there because my mum is in for a heart Operation!

Gareth
--
Out & About

No comments:

Post a Comment