Friday 22 March 2013

Snow.....Really???

OK so I know we don't live in Scandinavia/Canada/Siberia, it's just a shame so many other people think we do.

I had 3 Inch, 7.5 cm for you metric people, of snow on the car this morning, brushed it all off, including from the lights and roof, and set off to work. The roads were very quiet, and as you can see were not blocked by snow round by me.

I don't want to rant about it, but why does this country grind to a halt when we have even a hint of snow ? People don't want to, or are told not to go out unless essential, which means the roads get more covered in snow because they aren't being used. I know some people aren't confident in the snow, and that's fine, but come on UK get a grip.

In other news, Car cover blows off Fiat 500 in Mirfield. Owner gutted he had to clear snow off car at 7:15am.





No comments:

Post a Comment